It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals

It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals
Part mom stuff, part snark and sarcasm. Part relationships. Part random bullshit. Often unintentionally funny. I write stuff, sometimes people actually read it. It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

random hilarity


 

 No reason for this, except that The Hoff looks really creepy here and it makes me laugh.  Also, lemurs are not the choice I would make for evil minion, but here they look pretty compelling for the whole evil overlord argument.

Definition of The Minion.

Funny story.  When he was about 3, he asked his daddy what these things were on his chest.  Being proper and correct, his daddy told him they were called nipples, and everyone has them.  End or story.

Except, apparently The Minion heard this not as nipples, but as nickels.  So, now, when he randomly informs me that - while wrestling around with his daddy - he touched his nickels, I can't help but burst into hysterical laughter.  Which doesn't at all help the situation.  Because now he knows that he can talk about nickels in public and not only will I be horrified, but I will be horrified while laughing hysterically and begging him to please stop talking about it.

This every thing happened just the other day at lunch with a friend of mine, the delightful Princess of Evil, and I have to say, her immediate burst of maniacal laughter validated my theory that him saying nickels is HYSTERICAL.  Even in public. 

However, in trying to be covert in telling the nickels story, so he wouldn't know what I was talking about and start blurting it out in the middle of the restaurant (which, naturally, he totally did, thus the laughter), I was saying in stead of nipple he heard nickel.  But I said instead of "p-p" (spelling nipple).  Well, he latched onto that since that is one of his favorite potty words.  And then we had to try to divert him with spelling.  The first word that popped into my head was Mississippi.  But I spelled it wrong.  Missippippi.  So, now and forever more, The Minion wants to know when we are going to Missippippi.  His elementary school teacher will thank me for that one day, I am sure.




No reason at all for this.

It just cracks me up to look at it.

I guess it's not as funny if you aren't into the whole Harry Potter thing.

Also, it is physically impossible for me to say "Harry Potter" in anything other than a REALLY terrible British accent.
 
 
 

 I REALLY desperately want a Fembot doll.

Because - AWESOMENESS.
 

Minion artwork.



 
 

My mascot.  She's so cute, just looking at her makes me happy.
No words are needed here.  This is just eleventy million types of amazing.
 
 


 

The Minion's preschool has a little library.  Lots of donated books.  One day, The Minion brought this book home.

It's actually a kid's meal book from McDonalds or Burger King or something, and it's a bible story.  But the cover was just so shocking and horrifying, I had to take a picture.

Fiery Furnace indeed.
Another one that just makes me laugh.  The word pantaloons gets me every time.
 
 
 
So, that's the amusements for the day.  I will confess to painting my toenails in my office while the phones were going crazy in the main room.  It was amusing.
 
Also, comments are always welcome.  I do check.  So, if you have something to say, please, chime in!  I can't have world domination without some good feedback.

 
 }:->  QoE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment