It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals

It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals
Part mom stuff, part snark and sarcasm. Part relationships. Part random bullshit. Often unintentionally funny. I write stuff, sometimes people actually read it. It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals

Thursday, February 6, 2014

The draft that has been sitting there for two years, so i decided what the hell ... it's totally outdated and still oddly the same. You're welcome.

I sat outside on the ground the other day for almost 45 minutes, closely examining the grass, dead leaves, clovers, moss, and other things that were there. I did this with my kid, and I was amazed at his curiosity at discovering nature. It was pretty cool.

Of course, the ass of my pants was damp and covered in bits of nature when I got up, and my knees were stiff, but it was worth it. And the Minion was just as happy as can be. He is definitely gonna be an outside Minion, and that is a good thing.
 
I am so tired of hearing about politics. I know I should be paying attention and all that, but I tune it out after about ten seconds. Which is pretty much when all the asshats start chiming in with their two cents. It amazes me that people can believe the stupid shit that they believe. And that they can convince other people that it's true.

Government isn't about the people anymore. It's about big corporations that make campaign donations and lobbyists with special agendas. I would like to see our legislators vote based on what's actually good for the people instead of based on what favors they owe or what side project they are trying to slide through. It just disgusts me, so I tune it out.

POF is fascinated. He flips between Fox News, CNN and HLN to watch the different takes on whatever current event is happening. And it is laughable sometimes. The spin that Fox puts on things can be hilarious, and a little scary.

I didn't check to see, but I hope Rush is packing his bags. He promised he would. It's only right he follow through. Of course, he'd probably end up somewhere like St. Barts or something ridiculous like that.

I've been doing well with the whole treadmill thing. Almost every day for a couple of weeks now. But today I am not feeling it. I am so tired for some reason. I even laid down and took a nap with the Minion this morning. And I could still sleep.

I am ready for Spring. I am not a yard work kind of girl, but I am ready to get out in my back yard and make it pretty again. Maybe we might even do minimal effort in the front. We keep it kinda scraggly up there. POF's theory is that if it looks too nice in front, people will think we have nice stuff and want to break in. Probably another example of his crazy logic, but since I typically loathe yard work, I go with it. And for once, it actually does make sense.

I am tempted to delete this whole post cause it's boring and blah. But I am blah today, so it stands. I will try to think of something funny for next time. The Queen Mother does read this, so I can't tell some stories. She might know about some, but I don't think she needs to know about all my exploits as

Edit:  2/6/14:  See ... I just left right off there with no closing or nothin.  I will add this, because it amuses me:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment