It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals

It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals
Part mom stuff, part snark and sarcasm. Part relationships. Part random bullshit. Often unintentionally funny. I write stuff, sometimes people actually read it. It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

fancy camera does pretty things

I got me a real big girl fancy pants camera for Christmas.  I am still figuring it out.

It has lenses that change.  And settings.  Oh, so many settings.

But, it does super neat things to pictures.  I mean, I took some cool pictures before, but now ... Super Cool Pictures.  It's like a super hero camera.  Without the cape.

 Possibly the coolest thing I have ever taken involving fog.  I have tried to capture fog for years with my tiny digital, but no luck.  But now ... look out fog - I am coming for you.










Yeah, so fog obsession.  Also, sunset obsession.  I mean ... just LOOK AT THIS:



Serious coolness with the colors and the depth there.  I feel like a monkey with a camera at this point, so I am super impressed with myself for actually making something that looks pretty damn cool.

These two are from yesterday morning with the whole icepocalypse snowmageddon thing happening.  I actually used the close up setting on the first to blur the background a bit, and it looks pretty neat.




I find myself driving around and seeing so many things that I wish I could just pull over and take a picture of.  Maybe someday I will.  Once I get over the worry of being even more late, or being run over.  

No comments:

Post a Comment