It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals

It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals
Part mom stuff, part snark and sarcasm. Part relationships. Part random bullshit. Often unintentionally funny. I write stuff, sometimes people actually read it. It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals

Thursday, February 6, 2014

awesome friends

Been going through all my posts, adding titles and gathering some graphics to add to make them more fun ...

And I came across this. 

One of my friends is a yoga chick.  She teaches, and basically makes her body do things that makes my body cringe in horror.

So, naturally, when I saw this picture I thought of her.  And I just kept seeing it in the magazine.  And I realized that the expression on this chick's face was just creepy given that it was a tampon add.

See:

 
 
So, naturally, she sends me this in response ... because she is AWESOME:
 
 
She even threw in a tampon box to make it authentic.
 
Love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment