It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals

It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals
Part mom stuff, part snark and sarcasm. Part relationships. Part random bullshit. Often unintentionally funny. I write stuff, sometimes people actually read it. It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

apex predator says blah

I've started a new entry three times today.

I have erased them all.

Each one is just more insipid than the last.

So, in place of that horrible drivel that I could not even force myself to re-read, I give you this:



Jersey Shore Shark Attack.  Another example of Syfy original movie genius.

Also, I kinda feel like that guy right about now.

(and I also kinda love that evil shark.  he's so ugly he's cute.  someone REALLY needs to come out with a line of plus toys made after the monsters in those horrible Syfy original movies.  i would own them ALL)

No comments:

Post a Comment