It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals

It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals
Part mom stuff, part snark and sarcasm. Part relationships. Part random bullshit. Often unintentionally funny. I write stuff, sometimes people actually read it. It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

my sky obsession knows no bounds

So, as I might have mentioned ... I sort of have an obsession with taking pictures of the sky.  Sunrise, sunset, clouds, etc.  It's all just so damn amazing, and every single day I see about a hundred cool shots in my head as I am driving.  It's both frustrating and elating.

Last night, I went out into the backyard and spent 45 minutes playing with the camera.  It seemed like 5.  I could easily be lost in taking pictures for hours.  One Saturday, I am determined to get in the car and just drive the country roads, pulling over to shoot whatever catches my eye.  I'm gonna need a bigger memory card.

Here are a few shots of last night that I have to share.  Because they capture something to beautiful to keep to myself.  Enjoy.  Maybe I will work on figuring out how to make an income from them.  Surely someone, somewhere could use them for something.
















No comments:

Post a Comment