It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals

It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals
Part mom stuff, part snark and sarcasm. Part relationships. Part random bullshit. Often unintentionally funny. I write stuff, sometimes people actually read it. It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

the very short one where i think i broke the blog ... but maybe didn't

Ya'll.  I am not what you would call technologically capable.  I am woefully ignorant of this stuff.  It traumatizes me.

So, I was screwing around and broke the blog.  For a moment, I thought I had broken the blogger site, and possibly the internet itself.  Al Gore was about to send me a harshly worded letter.

Suddenly, all the pictures that I had put in the entries were gone.  Gone, I say!  And I tried to put stuff back and it just made things go sloooooooow and then things looked weird.  And then nothing would happen at all.  And Oh My God, Hold Me.

But I think I got it fixed.  I am still traumatized and woefully ignorant.  And Lord knows I need a big dose of chocolate and a hug.




Please note, I have no clue what I did to cause the problem, and I am equally unsure what exactly I did to fix it.  All I know is that pictures are back and the thing is loading.  So, yay me.

Damn.  Shit like this is why I sometimes consider day drinking.  At my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment