It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals

It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals
Part mom stuff, part snark and sarcasm. Part relationships. Part random bullshit. Often unintentionally funny. I write stuff, sometimes people actually read it. It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

What the world needs is a Jabba beanbag chair ...

As I may have mentioned, we have a sort of Star Wars obsession in our household.  And, I may have also mentioned how POF sometimes has some serious and totally hilarious jealousy issues about stuff.  Like having a dream about me flirting with some guy in a bar and being mad at me ALL DAY LONG. Well.

The other day a friend of mine posted this on FB.  This is an actual merchandise idea that Lucas decided not to produce.  There are quite a few actually, and just about all of them are amazing.  Like, they need to review that rejected file IMMEDIATELY and make some of this stuff.  But I digress.

I saw this:

This most definitely falls into the "Shut Up And Take My Money!" category.

I commented that I neeeeeded one of these.  Later that nignt, out of the blue, POF says this to me as we are sitting on the couch:

POF:  And one other thing.  You are NOT sitting on a Jabba the Hutt beanbag chair. 

I look at him like he's possibly lost his mind.

POF:  Besides ... he's the bad guy.  And he's slimy.  And he puts Leia in chains.  .............  No.  I will de-bean that fat bastard!

Me, now laughing hysterically, gasping or air.  De-bean.  Seriously.  The man would kill my imaginary Jabba beanbag chair rather than allow my ass to touch it.  He is a nut.  And I love him for it.

But I would TOTALLY wallow on one.  In. A. Heartbeat.  Because it's awesome.  And so it this:


And, naturally,  we would need this to go with it:


Oh Great and Powerful Mouse ... PLEASE MAKE THESE THINGS HAPPEN.




Just Google "rejected star wars merchandise ideas", and you will see lots of these super cool concepts that should be a reality.

1 comment: