It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals

It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals
Part mom stuff, part snark and sarcasm. Part relationships. Part random bullshit. Often unintentionally funny. I write stuff, sometimes people actually read it. It's not easy being evil ... especially when you have some morals

Monday, April 5, 2010

Celebrating Returning From the Dead, now with a super high temperature!

Someone told me I needed to update more often. And I am trying, I swear. But lately I just don't seem to have much interesting to say. Which is distressing, trust me.

Our Easter was spent with a Minion that had a 102 temp. No church, no trip to Grandma's for lunch, nothing. Just home with some Motrin and Tylenol and a lot of rest. He was pretty pitiful and so very very hot.

But, the fever finally broke this afternoon (YAY!), so things are looking up.

Since he's still so little, I didn't really do much - not like he's gonna remember. We were grocery shopping one day and the Easter stuff was out, so we went down that aisle. I showed him ducks and bunnies and all kinds of Easter themed stuff. The only thing that even remotely interested him was a frog. So, for Easter I got him the stuffed frog he had liked.

And one of POF's friends (a dear woman who is a fan of his country band and attends most shows) bought him a rocking horse. It is adorable. It makes galloping noises and horse type noises, and it's head and tail move. Very cute. He is cautious of it, but interested.

And all I could think was Gee, thanks so much for upstaging my first Easter lady!

heh.

On a humorous note, when I brought it inside, the first thing that both dogs did was smell it's butt. If only I had the camera ready, that would have been a priceless picture. It was possibly the highlight of the day.

And now the Minion is awake and it's time to go back to Mama Duty. I promise to come back soon with something totally inappropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment